Heidi's Tattoo Studio
Custom artisan tattoos in the comfort of my super friendly studio in Pemberton, B.C.
Let me create a work of art, just for you.
I am coming to tattooing with 30 years of art experience working as a fine art painter, designer and art teacher. I have always wanted to learn the tools and techniques of tattooing so that I could share my art with you in a new form. I believe art is for everyone, and that it is not just for hanging on your walls. I specialize in local landscapes and wildflowers in a style that is similar to my fine artwork.
So let's create a beautiful and unique piece that is customized to you.
Here is how the process works:
- Initial Consultation to meet (in person or virtually) and discuss what you would like, where you would like it, and the approximate overall cost of the tattoo. This will depend on the size, complexity and colour of the piece. A $100 deposit is taken at this time to secure your spot and to have me begin creating your artwork.
- Artwork Creation based on our consultation. I will send you photos of the drawing for you to review. 2 small edits are included.
- Tattoo session/sessions. Payment for your tattoo will be taken at the end of the session (broken up if there are multiple sessions) and the $100 deposit will be applied to your last payment.
Please fill out the Tattoo Inquiry Form on this page to get the conversation going. I am so looking forward to working with you!
Tattoo Aftercare: Once your tattoo is finished here is how you will want to care for it:
Your tattoo is complete and looks beautiful. Now what?
Every tattoo artist has their preferred method of aftercare. The guidelines on this page are not written in stone – if a particular product is not working for you or causing you problems, switch to something that works for your body. Remember, your body is doing the actual healing, not the products – you’re simply providing a stress free, clean environment so that you heal without complication.
Remember....it's the artist's job to make sure your tattoo looks amazing when you leave the shop....but it's your responsibility to make it look great for years to come.
- Remove Bandage after two hours (DO NOT RE-BANDAGE!)
- Apply Tattoo Goo or any prescribed aftercare product for four days, two to three times a day - just a thin layer...enough to make the tattoo look shiny
- ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS before applying aftercare products
- Apply non-scented lotion after four days, three times daily for two weeks...here are some examples of what you can use
- Aloe Vera
- Here are some examples of what NOT TO USE
- Your tattoo may itch and/or flake, DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH
- Do not expose tattoo to direct sunlight or tanning bed
- Do not submerge your tattoo into chlorine or ocean water during healing
- When showering, avoid having the shower stream directly hit the tattoo...and don't scrub the tattoo during showering
- TIP: apply a thin layer of vaseline to the tattoo before showering to protect the tattoo from the water. Gently wipe off the vaseline after you come out of the shower
- Your tattoo may look dull of discoloured during healing process
- Feel free to consult your artist at any time
- Thank you and enjoy you tattoo!