Interlace Double Cotton Gauze Jacket #5
This piece is one of a kind, no two jackets are alike. Fashion is undoubtedly an artistic expression, and as an artist it’s a joy to translate my creative work into wearable art. Featuring my 'Interlace' painting, digitally printed with permanent reactive inks, this piece is hand printed in Montreal and hand sewn in Vancouver, and is effortlessly beautiful. The cotton pop-over jacket is timeless and unique to wear over jeans any day of the week.
- Reactive inks are permanent.
- Due to some residual ink from the print process, for first washing wash alone with a full load setting in cold water. Add a mild detergent, 1 cup vinegar and 2 tsp salt. For future washes, machine wash cold water with a phosphate free detergent.
- Machine dry on high heat.
- Iron on cotton setting or medium to high heat.
- Expect some shrinking: 4-5% in width and length
This fabric is made in a factory with OEKO-TEX Certification for standardized and safe working conditions.