Butterfly Temporary Tattoo
Easy Tattoo Application
- Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
- Remove clear protective top sheet.
- Press tattoo firmly on the skin design side down.
- Hold a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo. Press down & make sure to saturate the backing thoroughly.
- Wait 30 seconds. Slide off paper backing.
- Let dry 3 mins.
- Wipe with THE Towel (included) gently no more than 4 times to remove shine.
- Gently rinse with water & dab dry.
- Brush lightly with baby powder or translucent powder to remove any stickiness.
- Avoid friction, rubbing, sweating when possible & enjoy!
Taking care of your temporary tattoo is important to ensure it lasts as long as possible.
1 KEEP YOUR TATTOO DRY
Avoid getting the tattoo wet for the first few hours after application. This includes showers, swimming, and heavy sweating.
2 AVOID RUBBING OR SCRATCHING
This can cause the ink to smear or fade more quickly.
3 APPLY LOTION
Once the tattoo is dry, you can apply a thin layer of lotion to keep the skin moisturized. This will also help to prevent the tattoo from cracking or fading.
4 AVOID EXPOSING THE TATTOO TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Sunlight can cause the tattoo to fade more quickly.
Your daily activities, placement, and skin care routine can all impact the longevity of your tattoo. To ensure it lasts as long as possible, avoid excessive heat, water or friction, and keep the skin well-moisturized.
Tattoos in areas exposed to more friction, such as hands or wrists, may fade faster.
USE RUBBING ALCOHOL OR BABY OIL; WAIT 10 SECONDS THEN RUB AWAY TATTOO WITH A COTTON BALL. DO NOT SCRUB WITH SOAP AND WATER.
The temporary tattoos are made with non-toxic ink, ensuring they're safe for all skin types.
- Cosmetic-Grade Inks
- FDA-certified Colorants
- CSPC/CPSIA and ASTM Compliant
The tattoos are hypoallergenic, so you can wear them with peace of mind, even if you have sensitive skin.
CAUTION:DO NOT APPLY TO SENSITIVE SKIN, IN THE EYE AND LIP AREA OR IF ALLERGIC TO ADHESIVE.