Coastal Double Cotton Gauze Blanket Scarf
Printed with Heidi's painting of Howe Sound from Gambier Island, BC.
The casual feel and texture of this scarf is like a gentle warm hug, with colours to lift the spirits! I am so excited to bring you this new ultra soft and cushy fabric. I think it will quickly become your most worn scarf, bringing a pop of colour to any outfit. This piece is large and so can be worn as a scarf, shawl, sarong or displayed as wall art - no framing required! Your art scarf colours will remain as vibrant as the day you buy it.
*Pls note the print placement may vary slightly from scarf to scarf.
100% Cotton, printed in Montreal, hand finished in Vancouver.
57" x 39"
- Reactive inks are permanent.
- Due to some residual ink from the print process, for first washing wash alone with a full load setting in cold water. Add a mild detergent, 1 cup vinegar and 2 tsp salt. For future washes, machine wash cold water with a phosphate free detergent.
- Machine dry on high heat.
- Iron on cotton setting or medium to high heat.
- Expect some shrinking: 4-5% in width and length